Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Revamp...part 2

This morning, I ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast. For lunch I had grilled salmon, a big salad with a little ranch dressing, and several glasses of unsweet tea with a lot of lemon. It was very tasty and healthy. Dinner is still up in the air.

I rearranged my exercise plan. I haven't done cardio in a while so I thought I would start back last night. I worked out for 45 minutes. I did everything from dance to passing basketballs to volleyball to running track. I can tell my running skills are getting much better since we started "Biggest Loser." I'm not out of breath as bad and I can run for a longer time. Tonight, I will swim for 30 minutes.

THe weight loss is slow and I have days where my motivation is wimpy but I am enjoying the results. Lane measures me every other week and I can see a BIG difference in my curves :)

No comments: