Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Hunger comes in many forms...

and today my craving is STRONG for some hot wings smothered in a spicy sauce with a side of hot salty french fries. Even as I type this I am resisting the urge to run out and place an order. Instead, I chmped down on a Subway sandwich...tuna on wheat, no cheese or mayo, with pickles, tomatoes and black pepper. Instead of french fries...baked chips and a small bag of apples with an unsweet tea. Gag me. It was really tasty and while I am glad it filled me up it wasn't what I wanted. I am on a mission to drop 4 pounds this week so if I am going to conquer my goal I can't let the visions of sauce all over my face and fingers get to me.

Speaking of hot wings, have you tried "Wings to Go" on North Parkway. Let me say that's some good stuff!




Good news...The Green Team has pulled ahead. We are now in 1st place in pounds lost!! Very exciting stuff.

This week's challenge is to walk/run 5 miles. I got that one. I will go to the Greenway tonight and knock out 4. I will go again Friday and Saturday and do 4 more each day. Last night I worked out with the medicine ball and hoed the weeds out of my garden. Today my stomach muscles are a little tender. Bring on the burn!

No comments: