Friday, June 11, 2010

Gourmet? Perhaps not. Delicious? Oh yea!!





When I was growing up, my genious brother came up with the most yummy after dinner treat. Chocolate ice cream with Funyun Rings. Yes I said it and I'm not ashamed. 2 favorites combined into one. Its something about the sweet cold of ice cream and the salty onion of Funyun rings that goes so well together. I'm not talking about sugar free. I'm talking about that gallon ice cream bucket you buy at the store. The kind that takes up an entire freezer shelf. Dang you Biggest Loser. Dang you! My cravings are severe and the only hope I have of curbing them is that one sugar free banana popcicle left in the freezer.

I will not indulge. I will not indulge. I will not indulge. I will...ok you get the hint. I refuse to fall off the wagon. The craving will pass and I will look back on this temptation as just that...my little evil side wanting something unhealthy.


So I will do one of the following things tonight...
walk 4 miles
OR do cardio Wii

I will not be beaten!

I will survive

No comments: