Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 4...

I decided to weigh myself this morning. In just 3 days of "healthy eating" I've lost 2 pounds. Might not seem like much but I can already tell a difference. I'm not stepping back on the scale until the morning of the 10th day which is Wednesday. We will see then if the numbers go down.
After work last night, I ate my usual tomato egg combo. Then, I went for a late walk. Felt good to stretch my legs. For a snack, I mixed the last cup of my daily skim milk with a few cubes of frozen peach smoothie. So refreshing and light!

This is the first day I've experienced true hunger pangs. I know why. I was late eating lunch. I didn't sit down at my desk until 2:30 this afternoon. The last snack I had was around 11. It was an apple. My lunch time is never the same. Quiet possibly, its going to become even more erratic now that I'm leaving the quiet comfort of my office in Decatur for the bright lights of Huntsville.

Tomorrow, my promotion kicks in and I start back to work in Huntsville. I'm very excited and hope the transition is a smooth one! I will miss the people in Morgan, Limestone, and Lawrence County. I will miss the people I'm closest too but sometimes change is best! I will continue to blog about work and try to throw in some interesting snapshots. Hopefully, I'll have a personal life to blog about too :)

More later...

No comments: