Friday, May 21, 2010

Take a hike, losers!

ok so I still that title from my boss. I thought it was catchy though!

I should be in the bed resting up before tomorrow morning's traumatic 6 mile hike across Monte Sano. Instead, I'm sitting at my computer trying to catch up on blogging. Our hike is part of the Biggest Loser program myself and several other co-workers are participating in. I've got my cold water, Gatorade, fruit and snack bar ready. I've also downloaded some fresh music to my MP3 player. I'll probably die doing this but I'm not going down without a fight...or at least an attempt at one :)

The Wii cardio is rocking fun! I've had the best time learning to do some of the exercises. The only ones I don't like are the squats and lunges. That's just because my hip injury from my car wreck won't let me flex the way I need to. I digress. The dance and boxing are my favorite. I could do that for hours.

Here's to the Green Team! Hoping for a great hike and no fatalities :)

No comments: