Friday, May 14, 2010

It Ain't Easy Being Green....






I will admit dieting is not an easy thing. I wish I was one of those skinny girls you love to hate but alas I'm built like my sweet maw maw. You know...small up top with hips wide enough to accomodate 3. And even though I cannot be broken mentally to cheat on my Biggest Loser diet plan, that doesn't mean I don't have moments of total temptation. In fact, today is what I lovingly refer to as my "struggle" day. When I look at my ham sandwich, bag of baked chips and cup of applesauce all I can dream of is Dream Land ribs, sauce, white bread, a bubbly fountain Coke, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese that you could die trying to eat your way back out of. Still, the goal is worth keeping focused on. I am competitive as a race horse but for me its not just about winning its about seeing something through to the end. When I reach my goal weight, Lane said he would buy me a new pair of jeans. Not just any pair of jeans but a pair that FITS like they should. Not ones too big in the waist, or tiht through the hips and legs. I want a pair that says "now that is one smokin hot woman." My mom said she would buy me a new suit. Its all worth it...even when the battle gets to be more than you can take!

Go green team!

No comments: