Thursday, May 27, 2010

Room to wiggle...

Today I am wearing a suit jacket that weeks ago had to be unbuttoned on the bottom just so I could breath. Not today, I can sit comfortably. My jacket fits lose on me. I am very proud of the way my clothes are beginning to fit.

Last night I did 1 hour of cardio. I did about 30 minutes of fast dance and boxing!! To finish, I ran track and I did kick ups. Those are hard but you can feel the burn in your thigh muscles. This week's challenge has a military theme, I suppose in honor of Memorial Day. We have to do 200 push ups before Sunday and run. I've got to buy new tennis shoes before I hit the track. I will try to do that after work tomorrow.

On a sad note, my sweet Aunt Alta is dying. Hospice told the family if anyone wanted to see her they should do so today. She is such a beautiful, kind, christian woman. She and my Uncle Bill, who passed away last year, were married some 60 years. She is so talented. She keeps a beautiful, well decorated, clean home, she can cook like a trained chef and she loves to gossip ha/ha I love her very much and as hard as it is to see her so sick, you know there is a better place to call home than this one here on Earth.

No comments: