Sunday, May 30, 2010

A long, sweaty, stinky weekend


Saturday, I got up early and hit the walking trail off Pulaski Pike. I wanted to get a long walk in before the weather turned HOT! I strapped on my new Nike's and headed out. I walked 4 intense miles. I was drenched in sweat when I finished but my energy was pumping.


After my walk I drove to the co-op for cow manure to spread on my garden. I got 3-50 pound bags and spread it on my vegetable plants and flowers. That should help fertilize it and give it a growing boost. All that bending over, squatting and digging sure left me sore. Good workout for me and my garden :)


Today I'm feeling the effects of overdoing it. I took it easy with my workout doing 30 minutes of stretching with the medicine ball. I also had to finish this week's challenge which is 200 pushups. I do those using the bathroom counter. Helps keep the impact low.


So the good news on this post is I've lost 2 inches from my hips and waist.

I am slowly working my way to becoming WAFF's Biggest Loser :)


Go Green Team!

No comments: