Saturday, August 12, 2006

Mary, you are giving me a headache...

I'm behind in my posting. I got back Friday night from Selmer, Tennessee. I've spent three days waiting for Mary Winkler to post a $750,000 bail. I have to go back Monday and stay until I get the all clear to come home. That could put my blogging off for a while unless we stay in Corinth, MS where they have wireless internet service. Thanks a lot Mary.

I got an email today from my dear friend Kristen. We've been friends since 6th grade! She's a beautiful and talented person. Her daughter is so pretty! I have to admit I haven't been the best friend. I don't call and often forget to email. Those of you who know me well, know the same thing happens to you. My work load keeps me tied down. Hmmmm....sounds like I need a new hobby :) So Kristen, here's to you! Hope all is well! I miss you dear friend! I will call next time I'm home. Promise!!

I'm stuffed. We just celebrated birthdays for the month of August. My grandmother cooked a huge meal complete with birthday cake (which I cannot eat). I feel like a bloated whale. Gross!

Anyone seen World Trade Center? I had mixed emotions about reliving that day. At first, I didn't want to see the movie. I'm glad I did. I liked the way it ended. I would recommend you see it with a box of Kleenex.

I hope everyone is happy, healthy and wise.

More later...

No comments: