Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Better Late Than Never???

I'm not sure why my camera is printing the wrong date. I assume something is not set right. I hope to figure the problem out soon.

I love to read a good book. Mary Higgins Clark is one of my favorites. I'm reading "While My Pretty One Sleeps" right now. I'm trying to read all of her best sellers. I get so engrossed in her books that I stay up late reading then have trouble getting up for work the next morning. Prime example. I was off Monday. I ready past midnight and when the alarm clock went off this morning, it hurt!

I remember when I was a kid, my mother wouldn't let me watch "Dallas." Back then, the show was not fit to watch (I remember sneaking into the hallway while my dad was watching it just to steal a glimpse of JR Ewing). Today, "Dallas" is considered clean compared to the trash on cable. "Dallas" is in re-runs on the Soap Network. I get tickled when I flip over to watch. That used to be such a cool show. So did "The Dukes of Hazard." I can't stand to watch it now and wonder what I ever saw in Bo and Luke Duke in my younger days. hahahah!

No comments: