Monday, September 18, 2006

Its just another manic Monday...

Finally, I'm kicked back relaxing. Nothing much is on television. I need to throw a few loads of laundry into wash and straighten up around my place. Instead, I plan to go upstairs after typing this blog entry, crawl into bed and take a nap...at least an 8 hour nap :)

I had a good weekend. I went home to see mom and dad. Mom and grandma got back last weekend from a trip out west and to Canada. They brought me back some pretty cool stuff. In fact, if the weather gets cold I'll have a warm sweatshirt to pull on.

The weather was wierd today. One minute, the sun was shining the next it was drizzling. Crossing the Tennessee River heading back into Decatur the sky was gorgeous. The clouds were a dark shade of blue and gray on one side. On the other, there was clearing. A cold front is supposed to slide through and drop the temperatures. Oh how I love warm weather! I am going to miss open toe heels, short sleeves and skirts. Good bye summer! Hope to see you soon :)

Tomorrow night I'm going to some type of house warming party with my friend Emily. She is really sweet. Her brother, Chad and I went to college together. I'm sure we will have fun.

I don't have much to blog about tonight. Nothing interesting anyway. Hope everyone reading this is well!

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday, Kris!

No comments: