Friday, February 04, 2011

Where did THAT come from??

I've heard of animals putting on their winter weight to stay warm so I must be like a human electric blanket. I noticed my clothes fitting snug but really didn't want to face the reality that, yes, I've packed on the pounds.

This morning I came to terms with the image in the mirror and stepped on the scales. Wow! I am now at the heaviest point I have ever weighed IN MY LIFE...and it ain't pretty!! Oh its not something I didn't know. I've been watching it creep up since I fell off the Biggest Loser program the day it ended. And of course nothing makes you feel like a fatty cow until you see yourself on tv with a fat neck, double chin and big butt.

No more! I want to slim down for the spring (and for my speaking engagement in a few months). Today I signed up with Weight Watchers. They have a new Points Plus program. You can track your points online and via Ipone. They've improved their power foods list and updated restaurant numbers. So, no excuse for overeating or not exercising. I have weight loss technology at my finger tips.

So---big girl pants its time for you to go back in the closet! I will be tracking my progress on my blog. So if you wondering how its going please check back.

No comments: