Thursday, February 10, 2011

Slim Fast and slick roads...

Wednesday night we got another gorgeous snow fall. It was pretty coming down and it didn't take long for the drive home to get slick. I woke up early and everything was shut down because there was a glaze of ice on roads and highways. Being in the news business, we are a 24/7 operation, regardless of weather. So you have to be prepared--and leave early enough that you are not risking life and limb.

I went out to my car to crank it and turn on the heat. That's when I made a yummy discovery---a box of chocolate Slim Fast drinks I had bought a few days earlier were ice cold! What a delicious treat to drink as I slid down University Drive :) Now that's what I call breakfast on the go.

If you are wondering...slim fast only has 5 WW points. :)

No comments: