Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...

Today is my birthday! I'm officially 33 years old! I have dreaded this birthday for a while. I should be happy another one has rolled around. So far, I still feel young. I hope that continues.

I celebrated Monday with my family. They came to Decatur and we had lunch at Logan's. Then we went to TCBY Yogurt for sugar-free ice cream. After that, we all went to Hartselle to my brother's house. My nephews got a Nintendo Wii for x-mas. That is the most awesome gaming system! We bowled most of the day! For real! I love to bowl so I had a blast. The best part? I didn't have to put my clean feet in a nasty pair of bowling shoes. The down side is the fact my brother doesn't have a hot dog stand and a soda fountain in his play room. I bet he will rig one up soon :)

Belated birthday wishes to Rhea Lynn! Hope your special day was wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday too you also! We got a Wii from Santa also and I love the bowling game and I guess we really are alike I said "Shoot, this beats paying for a game and having to put my feet in them nasty shoes!" I love it! I miss and love you!

Rhea Lynn