Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Morons and meth...

Somedays are much more hysterical than others. Today, Emily worked with me and Kevin. And boy what a day she got to experience.

I set up a story yesterday about a man who had a serious motorcycle wreck last month. He didn't have any experience riding one. He decides to go to Huntsville. He wrecked at the bottom of Brindlee Mountain. He slid into a guardrail and was thrown about 90 feet into some trees and rocks. He broke his back, both legs, his arm, punctured his lung, his aorta and has a head injury. Ok. that was the serious part. When we got to dude's house we were met by a woman with bad roots and black snaggly teeth. She was hiding out in the garage most likely cooking meth. 10 people live in that house. 5 are under the age of 6. The entire place stunk and everybody looked stoned. What a great undercover story for meth!!!

When we got back to the office we popped the tape in the deck. I was logging sound bytes when I heard a noise of someone passing gas. I assume its the bed-ridden guy we interviewed. You could plainly hear him gasing it up. I laughed so hard, my side hurts.

My sweet nephew Brad called. He was wanting to know if Aunt Cizzy would be at the Weather Road Tour in Hartselle tonight. Of course I wasn't scheduled to be but Cizzy couldn't pass up the chance to see her sweet kids. :)

Hope you all are having a good day!

No comments: