Monday, October 09, 2006

Columbus Day...

Today is a holiday for some. Not for me. I worked with Kevin Athow, a photographer out of Huntsville. First we went to Chestnut Grove Elementary School to check on a report of vandalism. Some teenagers used 1/2 a roll of toilet paper and wrapped it around the swings. We agreed that was the most lame vandalism ever! We left there and went to Somerville. A homeowner was ripped off by a local roofer. He didn't bother to do a background check on him so in a way, he got what he paid for!

Yesterday, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed! I hated everyone and felt like someone slapped the life out of me. I crawled in the bed after church and slept most of the day. For me to waste time like that, I must have felt bad. I'm better today.

My friend Emily has launched her first web blog! I'm proud of you Em! I know you will enjoy putting your life out there for friends, family and strangers to read. If you would like to know more about Emily's "life in a camper" simply log on to her blog at http://emmdean.blogspot.com.

I have an update on the Britt Family. Tom has been upgraded to fair condition. Funeral services will be set soon for Martha. Police are actively searching for the person or persons responsible for running over and killing Martha and seriously injuring Tom last Friday. My friend Rhea is taking this so hard. Martha was the principal where she teaches school. Again, this family can use your prayers.

My brother is on a business trip this week. Chris, I know you are enjoying the peace and quiet. Be careful and stay safe!

That goes for everyone reading this.

No comments: