Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th...

And what a "harrowing" day its been! The bottom of Kevin's Jeep fell out on the way to the county board of education building. We made it to Good Year before it finally quit. The belt and some other gadget broke and fell off. We hitched a ride with a mechanic who talked all the way to the BOE and back. We were just thankful to get a ride to our last minute interview. When we got back to Good Year, more bad news. The belt was to big and the part they needed to safely fix the problem wouldn't be in until Tuesday. So I had to grab a ride with another mechanic. He drove me to the office. Guess what we found laying in the roadway...the parts that fell out from underneath Kevin's Jeep!! They hope to have it fixed by the time we leave tonight. I'm taking Kevin by Good Year after work so he can hopefully pick up his vehicle.

I have to work Saturday night. I'm off Sunday and Monday but I still think it stinks. I've got to cover a memorial service for a pilot that was found dead this week. I'd rather run naked through a briar patch.

Enough about me...hope you all had a great day!

EG

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow! You really did have a Friday the 13th kind of day. Sorry you had such a bad one!