Friday, November 03, 2006

A few quick thoughts...

It seems my stories are so spread out, this late in the afternoon I'm struggling to get it all together. Its Friday so I'm hoping the "news gods" will shine down on me!

I haven't posted the second part of my trip yet but that is coming this weekend. I haven't had time to sit down and blog much lately. Thank you Lydia for reminding me that I need to do so (Lydia is a faithful reader of this website and I like to keep my fans happy.)

Lydia's husband, Juergen is my camera man. He celebrated his 40th birthday Thursday. Laura Beth, who works next door at WAAY-31 really went all out to make sure his day was special. I did my part too. I took him to Ruby Tuesday's for a salad, cheese sticks and desert. Happy Birthday!

This weekend is my grandmother's birthday. Tonight, I need to pick her up a little something special. We are taking her out to eat for her big day. If you ask her, she'll tell you she doesn't want anyone making a fuss over her!! I think she really does. hahah!

I'm heading out the door to try and get some of my work finished. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: