Thursday, November 16, 2006

To know me is to love my animals.

Anyone reading this post who has 5% knowledge of who I am, knows how much I love animals, especially cats. This summer mother and I saved a kitty from a drainage ditch, dragged her home, named her momma kitty, plumped her up and got her fixed. Sometime during the night, 3 dogs showed up on there patio. By the time mom and dad realized what was going on, Momma Kitty was gone. My guess is the dogs got her and drug off somewhere. There is no sign of fur or blood but she hasn't shown up since. Dad has walked that property several times and checked all of her usual hiding places. Its like she vanished into thin air. Mom thinks she's hiding because she got scared. She hasn't shown up since Wednesday so my guess is she's dead.

My parents live outside the city limits. That means dad can shoot anything that moves! He's got his shotgun ready in case those dogs come back! People who don't keep there dogs chained up or in a fence should be disposed of properly. Somebody's carelessness cost me (and mom) one of the sweetest kitties since Midnight (my cat growing up).

She had a very loving home for a little while.
I love you momma kitty...

No comments: