Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What do you expect? I'm only human!!

Normally I end my blog entry with a food craving of the day. Not today. The third day is always the toughest. I'm usually out of the newsroom and busy but on Wednesday I'm stuck inside working on my franchise piece. Since I'm finished writing, I have plenty of time to kill so what crossed my mind???? Peanut butter. I wouldn't dare dip into the jar but just to think about it brings peace to my soul! No matter how much I love fresh fruits and vegetables nothing takes the place of good ole comfort food. As much as I am craving it, I wouldn't dare touch it!! I'll save a tablespoon for a cheat day. That will give me something to look forward to.

I had a surprise arrive to the newsroom today. Beautiful yellow roses! Awwwwwwww! That was so sweet! E2 you made my rainy day sunny! Thanks so much!!!


Today's menu:

Breakfast -- oatmeal with fruit
snack -- blueberry smoothie
lunch -- salad with tomatoes, 3 T ranch dressing, 1 cup strawberries, 2 boiled eggs
snack -- banana
snack -- 2 apples
dinner -- chicken flavored brown rice, tomatoe, cantaloupe, 2 boiled eggs

Tasty huh? ha/ha May seem skimpy but really tasty! Get on board! The 3rd day is a drag but don't let it get you down. It will be much easier tomorrow :)

2 comments:

E2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E2 said...

You're very welcome. I'm happy it brightened your day!!!!