Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday thoughts...

Saturday we such a beautiful day! It was a little chilly to me, especially in the shade but gorgeous weather just the same.

The healthy eating plan is going well. Can't complain when I step on the scales. The weight isn't coming off quiet as fast as last year but that is partly because I haven't had time to walk or get on the elliptical. That's ok. I am a busy girl and sometimes can't fit everything I need to do into 24 hours. I really could use about 26 ha/ha My mom calls it poor time management skills. I call it just having skills :)

My windshield finised cracking yesterday. I will have to get it replaced hopefully tomorrow. I've got a dentist appointment early Tuesday and won't have that much time when I get back, if any. Not to mention I need 4 new tires and the bumper fixed where some moron backed into me a few months ago.

So let's see what's on today's menu.

I had a bowl of Fiber One cereal today (just 1 cup with skim milk). I have discovered it is delicious and actually has more fiber than oatmeal and its a good swap through the week. For a snack I ate the rest of my grapes in the fridge. I'm going to blend me a fruit smoothie at some point today but that might not be until later this evening. I'm thinking about having lunch (still the health eating way) at O'Charley's this afternoon. I'm tired of eating here so I think I will let somebody else cook for me. :)

No comments: