Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A long day of civic duty...

Monday, I spent the entire day at the Morgan County Courthouse. Nothing unusual about that except I wasn't their to cover a story. I was part of jury duty. I've sat through hundreds of jury selections in the last 12 years. This is the first time I've been part of one. You meet some interesting people, that's for sure. Luckily, I was dismissed from two cases because I had covered both in the news when they happened.

My home computer is on the fritz. I installed an updated version of Internet Explorer. Now, I can't do squat on line. My computer genius brother sweetly agreed to fix it for me. I wish I knew just a little of what he knows about technology. I'm what you call "challenged."

I took a few pics of last week's snow event. I haven't had time to download them to my website. I'll do that soon.

This weekend is my mother's birthday. We are having a yummy dinner at my grandmother's house. I have to stop by Kroger's and pick up a birthday cake for those who can eat sugar. Friday night I will bake a sugar-free red velvet cake for me and my dad. I tested the recipe already. It's so yummy tasty!! I'll post the recipe soon.

Have a happy day, ya'll!

No comments: