Sunday, March 18, 2007

"We Track Storms"

That's our weather motto at 48. These pictures were taken the day Enterprise High School was destroyed by a tornado. Of course, we were were not there. Instead, Juergen, Kevin and I were sent to Moulton because our mets thought the weather would get rough there after hitting the Shoals. It didn't but it was a great way to waste a day!!!

I took this photo at the Moulton Car Wash.


Kevin snapped this photo of me just as I am going on air to talk about the lack of bad weather where we were set up. ha ha



This is my camera guy, Juergen. He is sitting in the truck waiting for the "big one" to blow through. Yes, I'm being sarcastic.



This is Kevin. He's a photog in Huntsville. He brought us a live truck and operated our video and reports for us. As you can see, we all get along just peachy.



No comments: