Saturday, March 10, 2007

Catching up after a busy week...

Ok. Ok. I know its been a while since my last blog post. I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to sit down and update my site. I've got a few projects going on outside of work that's keeping me tied up and stressed out. More on that later.

My grandmother caught gardening fever so she had my dad break ground. I've got the bug too. Today I went to Wal-Mart and bought 2 handsome tomatoe plants. I know, last year's tomato project turned out to be a disaster. That's because the soil was bad. I hope these 2 do a lot better. I also potted jalapeno peppers, bell peppers and a mix of peppers. I use them to make fresh salsa. What's left I make homemade spaghetti sauce and freeze for the winter. I really wish I had a backyard that was grass not concrete so i could have more vegetables. Maybe that will happen soon.

Mom and dad came up this evening and we met in Moulton for supper. It was so good seeing them. Really made my day. My sweet daddy is over his kidney stones but now he's suffering with after affects from being put to sleep. He's going to the doctor Monday. I hope they find out what is causing him to cough and shake so badly. I don't like to see my parents sick. That's really hard for me to take. I love my mom and dad and want to keep them around forever.

Don't forget to spring forward. I'm so glad it will be light when I get off work. That means I can spend more time outdoors before bedtime.

Happy weekend ya'll. Enjoy while you can. Monday will be here shortly.

EG

No comments: