Friday, December 01, 2006

The end of another week...

Well my friends the weekend is finally here! This time of year though it seems like everyone is busy. Tomorrow night is the WAFF-48 Christmas party, which I plan to attend. Sunday I need to clean house. Monday my mom is coming up and we are going Christmas shopping! I'm excited. Our first stop will be Cracker Barrell. YUM!

Next week promises to be just as busy. Saturday, I'm taking my niece and nephews to the WAFF-48 *Kids* Christmas party. That should be fun! Sunday is my sister-in-law's annual cookie swap. I've got to find a day this week to bake my 60 cookies. Oh yeah, did I mention I will be working too? Busy! Busy! Busy!

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Mother had a very delicious lunch prepared. We all dove in on one particular dish...grape salad! That suited my taste better than anything. I'm not much for all that heavy food that weighs you down and makes you feel bad all day. Fruit is wonderful and it doesn't leave you feeling sick. My Pickle makes the best grape salad!

My animals are all doing well. Momma Kitty and Gray don't like this change in weather. They like it when its warm...just like there mommy!

Hope all is well! Have a safe weekend everyone!

No comments: