Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Coming back to life...

I am feeling better from the crud I picked up. Antibiotics are great, but evil. I think they can make you feel worse than actual sickness.

Biggest Loser is going well. I am very proud of the progress I've made. Not so much in pounds lost but as in fat toned up :) I bought a new suit Monday and I was pumped when the 2 sizes I tried on that I've been wearing lately hung off me. I haven't wiggled my way into a smaller size in a long while. I was very happy with the flattering fit.

I've also discovered my love of the elliptical machine. You have to get into a certain mode to keep the momentum going but once you start, its hard to stop. And let me tell you there is nothing more motivating than sweating to death exercising and looking out at the pool and seeing people who should never wear a bathing suit in public. It really gives you a reason to keep moving!

Tonight, swimming. My favorite exercise. Try running in the pool and then turn around and try to run back the opposite direction. You talk about a work out. That will get your goat.

Green Team if you are reading this...hope you are keeping up the good work. Don't want another team pulling ahead of us. Keep exercising, eating right, and of course swigging down that water (ha/ha)

No comments: