Saturday, May 30, 2009

Packed and, well, ready

I've got a suitcase stuffed full of clothes, a Nike bag full of essentials and my backpack with all my electronics to keep me busy for the start of a long week of traveling. We leave out at 7:00 tomorrow morning. I've got my Woody Woodpecker pillow and headphones ready for the longest 12 hour bus trip I have ever taken in my life!! Pray that I don't punch somebody in the mouth before the day is out or drive the person next to me crazy with my ADHD!

Check back in for places/times/locations!!!!

1 comment:

John said...

Bus?! I feel your pain! I took the sleek silver dog (Greyhound) from Jackson to several places in Pennsylvania in the 80s (from Freed-Hardeman to family "back home") and that was long enough. Then I took a 48-hour trip from NEPA to San Antonio/New Braunfels, Texas, about 1999. That was a long one, and no, you never "enjoy the ride" and it's very hard to rest. But, the price is often decent, and probably far cheaper than driving your own vehicles...