Friday, April 03, 2009

The Weather Channel...


I'm a huge fan of The Weather Channel!!! I can't start my day without knowing what the skies hold for me through the day. Its one thing to turn on your television and watch your favorites give weather reports, its another to actually be one of the reporters out in the field.


Today, my photographer, Blake Mann and myself were contacted by The Weather Channel to do a live shot from Lacey's Spring in Morgan County. An E-F1 tornado blew through that area Thursday night causing significant damage. I have to admit, Blake and I ROCKED!!! The shooting was excellent and the reporting was above par ;) It was the most awesome feeling in the world to know you are live all over the country!!! Very few opportunities come along in life and when one does, its a great feeling to know you accomplished something that rewarding.


I admit, it was a little sad that my parents and my grandmother missed the report. Maybe next time, mom! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that I missed such an event. I'm sure you did great as usual. Next time I will be watching. Pickle